Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Today was Daniels EEG, we should get any results back from that by friday. It didn't go as well as we hoped, part of it was my fault i guess. They wanted him to go to sleep so they could monitor his brain activity while falling asleep, in a deep sleep and then while waking and fully awake. Well.. he didn' t go to sleep. He was up at least 4 times last night, i have been sick and couldn t help but try nap about 45 minutes before we left, he was playing around and when i woke up he was asleep on me lol. Oops. Well, we may have to do it again. They monitored and recorded about 45 minutes worth, they are going to give it to the neurologist and the people who read those tests and will let us know.

I will be sure to update everyone as soon as we find anything else out. Oh we had to cancel the phoenix childrens hospital appointment as they got scheduled too close together, I figured this one was the more important of the 2 so we stuck with it.

Daniel goes to see the oncologist again on the 17th for a follow up, I'm not really sure why since they have decided against chemo and all. I guess we'll find out.

Oh if anyone would like to help support childhood cancer research you can go to candlelight​, It's a great site and they also have some real cool car magnet ribbons that say "conquer ki​ds cancer" I bought a couple and love them! They are only 3 dollars each and come real quick. 100% of the proceeds go towards their programs and services.

Ta​ke care!

No comments:

Post a Comment